PHRASES – bore someone to death (or to tears) weary (a person) in the extreme.
- I could tell you what it’s like to be my age.
- I could reminisce about my family.
- I could talk about surfing, in Costa Rica.
- I could fill you in on my latest dreams.
- I could share with you about my low body fat percentage, and how I did it.
- I could tell you about my tabata and Crossfit work out.
- I could complain about the crazy gringos and how they need to slow down!
- I could write about the beaches, in Florida, further being destroyed by the “nature” of greed.
- I could give you some insight into Celtic music.
- I could enlighten you on the need to, and art of meditation.
But instead, I will continue, to watch Netflix.
It seems like the right thing to do.