PHRASES – bore someone to death (or to tears) weary (a person) in the extreme.
- I could tell you what it’s like to be my age.
- I could reminisce about my family.
- I could talk about surfing, in Costa Rica.
- I could fill you in on my latest dreams.
- I could share with you about my low body fat percentage, and how I did it.
- I could tell you about my tabata and Crossfit work out.
- I could complain about the crazy gringos and how they need to slow down!
- I could write about the beaches, in Florida, further being destroyed by the “nature” of greed.
- I could give you some insight into Celtic music.
- I could enlighten you on the need to, and art of meditation.
But instead, I will continue, to watch Netflix.
It seems like the right thing to do.
3 thoughts on “How to bore you ~”
no. 9 is a killer 🙂
bore (vt) 1. to make a hole with a drill
2.to make a well, as by drilling
3. to weary by being dull
You are an amazing artist, athlete, musician, and loving being.
Please enjoy a most pleasant day. ~ Peace, love & harmony
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s always good to know that Someone is out there – cheers