Home is a mindset; fixed vs. growth.
- 1. A drunk, middle aged, uneducated redneck. Aimless and unknowingly lost.
- 2. A sad mother. She tried, working middle of the road jobs, going nowhere.
- 3. A whiskey drinker and business operator, at the end of his rope. Thrown into a world over his head. Living in a sink or skim environment, he is gasping for breath.
- 1. An elder retiree. She once was the boss. Having spent 35 years in a cubicle, pleasing her mother. She is stiff as a board.
- 2. Her sister. The big one thrives on chaos. As the younger ones surround her, she promotes, ill health, obesity and teenage pregnancy. She’s the family hero.
There was the great escape. It included domestic violence and poverty. A step out of family. A run down the road. A deep, internal instinct that things weren’t right. Dodging adversity, with a never ending desire to change and elevate, the trot became a gallop.
Who wants to be “poor white trash”.
At least get a two year degree. Read a book.
Try a Faulkner novel.